On your visit to Concannon Vineyard:
- Taste Concannon Vineyard Reserve wines or schedule a tour.
- Hang out at Underdog Wine Bar for tapas and wine.
- Bring a picnic and enjoy our picnic area. (Click here to view our customs and courtesies.)
To ensure the best experience for every guest, we ask that you observe the following customs and courtesies:
- Wine by the glass or bottle can be purchased in our tasting rooms and wine bar, or from a staff member on the lawn (lawn, cash only). No other wines or alcohol are permitted on the property.
- Please enjoy picnic food on the lawn area only. No smokers, barbeque pits, grills or other cooking devices are permitted.
- Please keep a close watch on your children, for their safety and the peace and safety of others. No tree climbing, nor picking grapes and leaves off the vines are allowed.
- Always be courteous to other guests.
- All lawn activities should be kept 20 feet or more away from the patio and arbor areas.
- Please do not engage in sport activities that disrupt or interfere with others’ enjoyment of our facilities.
- No amplified music is allowed.
- Please keep your furry friends on a leash in the outdoor areas. Guests must remain with their dogs while on the property and must pick up after their dogs to keep the lawn clean. Pet baggies are available by the trash bins.
- Please enjoy and respect the property by keeping it clean. Please take all trash to trash containers conveniently placed around the property.
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately. Shoes and shirts are required; swimwear is not allowed.
- Concannon Vineyard is a smoke-free site. Smoking and use of tobacco products is prohibited.
- The lawn and picnic areas close at sundown.
Make it a day and experience Livermore Valley:
Just 45 minutes from San Francisco and 20 minutes from Oakland, Livermore Valley is the premier wine region to discover elegant, established wineries without having to spend the whole day in the car trying to get there. Plan a wine tasting trip to Livermore and experience the hidden treasures the area has to offer. Livermore today is like Napa 30 years ago. The wineries are small and offer visitors a friendly, familial connection. Legendary winemakers like James Concannon, CH Wente and Charles Wetmore chose this area because of its fertile soil and coastal climate ideally suited to grape-growing. Discover the area’s 35 wineries and experience their proud heritages dating back to the 1800s. You’ll be impressed by the warm hospitality of the tasting rooms and the richness of the wines.